Tuesday 30 July 2019

VR massages: Like 'Black Mirror,' but actually enjoyable

https://ift.tt/2MnNB8O

TwitterFacebook
Esqapes virtual reality massage
$$45
The Good
Unexpectedly relaxing • Affordable • Immersive elements are creative and effective
The Bad
It's not a real massage • Dystopian future vibes
The Bottom Line
The VR massage relaxes you by engaging your curiosity and giving you an affordable, any time escape.
⚡ Mashable Score 4.0
😎 Cool Factor 3.0
📘Learning Curve 4.5
💪Performance 4.0
💵 Bang for the Buck 4.5

I'm sitting in a shallow pool, with palm trees in my view, and the sun warming me from above — but my feet aren't getting wet. That's because I'm inhabiting a Virtual Reality paradise (courtesy of an Oculus Rift S headset), while a massage chair squeezes my calves and forearms, and a fan and sun lamp warm me and keep me cool at the same time.  Read more...

More about Virtual Reality, Massage, Meditation, Tech, and Vr Ar

from Mashable https://ift.tt/2LPWmJn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...